How to Clean Your Car using Pressure Cleaner
- Pick the right type of pressure cleaner
It's critical to use a pressure washer with the right power and water flow when washing your vehicle. As the water leaves the washer's tip, the greater the PSI, the more force it will have. The more GPM the washer has, the more water it can release.
- Park your car in a good spot
It's critical to park your car in an open area, away from other vehicles or objects that could be harmed by water. It's best if you have a big driveway or street. If you're using an electric pressure washer, make sure you have access to an electrical outlet.
- Start the cleaning process and rinse your car
Be sure to rinse your car and spray off any mud stuck to the surface before applying any cleaner. Start at a distance of 4 feet from your car and work your way closer after testing the pressure washer. To avoid getting water on the interior of your car, make sure all of your windows are rolled up and the car doors and trunk are closed.
Tips on Car Pressure Cleaning
- Choose a pressure washer with a 1200 – 1900 PSI setting. You won't have to worry about ruining your car's paint because it's safe to use for cars. A pressure washer with a flow rate of 1.4 to 1.6 GPM is recommended by experts.
- The nozzles that can be used with a pressure washer come in a variety of sizes. For best washing results, choose the right size so that water is evenly and conveniently distributed across the surface of your vehicle.
- Extension cords aren't compatible with all-electric pressure washers. Make sure you're close enough to an outlet to properly use your washer.
- Before rinsing the vehicle, test the water pressure by spraying some water from the washer on the ground. When using the car washer, aim the water downward on the vehicle's surface.
The New Look Mobile Detailing & Pressure Cleaning is a licensed car cleaning service is now Serving Miami Shores, Florida Citizen. They offer Mobile Car Wash, Mobile Car Detailing, and Pressure Cleaning. To know more about their products and services offered, visit their website www.newlook.mobi or schedule an appointment for your cleaning needs at Schedule - New Look Mobile Detailing & Pressure Cleaning.